Flexible Credit for your brand new appliances
- Choose the payment term that suits your needs - Interest Bearing Finance or Buy Now Pay Later Finance
- Available on orders over £250
- 10% deposit needed
- Visit in-store or via a simple online application
Please note we cannot offer finance options on 'Buy and Store'.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Sparkworld Limited trading as Sparkworld is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a trading style of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk.
- Cash Price £1000.00,
- Deposit £100.00,
- Loan amount £900.00,
- 19.9% APR representative,
- 24 monthly repayments of £45.06,
- Total term of loan agreement 24 months,
- Total Amount payable £542.46
Examples of Interest Bearing Finance:
|Interest Rate||19.9% p.a. Fixed|
|Total term of loan agreement||24 Months||36 Months||48 Months|
|Monthly repayments of||£49.57||£35.94||£29.23|
|Total Charge for Credit||£199.68||£303.84||£413.04|
|Total Amount Payable||£1299.68||£1403.84||£1513.04|
Example of Countdown Interest Bearing Finance (Buy Now, Pay Later):
|Interest Rate||29.8% p.a. Fixed|
|Total term of loan agreement||48 months with first payment deferred for
12 months (total length 60 months)
|Monthly repayments of||£42.66|
|Total Charge for Credit||£1057.68|
|Total Amount Payable||£2157.68|
|Early settlement charge within the deferral period||£29|
|* Total amount will be £1129 if paid within the deferred period|
If you require any further information about finance please call 01626 834666
How do I choose to PaybyFinance?
Just select the finance option on the checkout page or let the sales staff know if you're buying in one of our showrooms
To apply for finance you need to be
- 18 or older
- In permanent employment or retired and receiving a pension or be a house person with a partner in permanent paid employment or be self employed
- Be a resident in the U.K. (or a British Crown dependency if approved by Hitachi Capital PLC) for a minimum 12 months
- Be able to provide acceptable proof of address (except where the goods and/or services are to be delivered their residential address) and proof of signature
- Make payments by direct debit; and
- Be purchasing the goods or services for personal use and not business use.
Permanent paid employment is classed as an occupation where you, the customer is working more than 16 hours a week; this also includes someone who is in receipt of a permanent pension or personal benefit, e.g. an invalidity or incapacity benefit.
Who is not eligible for finance?
- Unemployed people
- Temporary/agency workers
- Child minders working from home, unless they have a registered child minding business
- Foster carers (with no other paid employment) are not acceptable unless partner/spouse is in permanent employment
- Students (other than trainee nurses and doctors) even if working 16 hours or more per week
- Supply teachers (unless the applicants fixed term contract expires after the end of the term of the agreement)
Acceptable proofs of residency and signature
Residency - proof of residency is the main form of identification we use to confirm your residential address.
We can accept one of the following:
- The goods are to be delivered into your current address
- Driving licence (within date) with you current residential address
- Bank or building society statement dated in the last three months with your current residential address
- Public utility bill dated in the last three months with your current residential address
- Official document (e.g. pension book) with your current residential address
Signature - proof of signature is the form we use to confirm your signature
We can accept one of the following:
- Credit or Debit card
- Driving Licence
- Police Warrant Card
- H.M. Forces Identity Card
All documents must be in date
When do my repayments start?
Your monthly repayments will begin one month after your purchase has been delivered.
Are there any arrangement fees or hidden extra for credit?
No. There are no arrangement fees or hidden extras.
Applying for online finance
Applying for online finance couldn't be easier or more convenient. When you buy online from Sparkworld you have the choice of applying for finance by adding your purchase to the shopping basket, selecting then finance option, and completing an online application form.
Just follow the simple instructions, entering your personal details as required and we'll do the rest.
The whole process only takes a few minutes and is simple and secure. Once your finance application is approved, you will then be advised of how to sign the finance agreement and you will also receive an email confirming these details.
Please read the agreement carefully checking that all the details are correct, then either electronically sign the agreement or print and sign the agreement in both boxes. Post the signed agreement to the address shown on the covering letter of the agreement.
Following receipt of your finance agreement and a few additional checks, your goods will be dispatched.
Once my application is approved, what happens next?
Within minutes of your application being approved, you will be presented with the options to either e-sing and return your finance agreement.
If you choose to e-sign your agreement, a PDF of your agreement will be displayed on screen. You should read the agreement carefully before clicking all the relevant sections agreeing to its terms.
Once you have agreed to the terms of the finance agreement Sparkworld will be notified and you need do nothing more.
If you choose to print and return your agreement you should print the agreement, read it carefully and then sign the document following the instructions on the covering letter. This signed document should then be posted to the address shown on the covering letter of the finance agreement.
Note that products will not be allocated to your order until your completed and signed agreement is returned and received by Hitachi Personal Finance. Shipment of your goods will follow soon after your agreement has been returned and received
Will you credit score me and if so, what does this mean?
Credit scoring is the process used by financial services companies to evaluate the credit risk of new applicants. This technique will be applied to your application for online finance. Credit scoring works by awarding points for each answer given on the application form such as age, income and occupation, together with information obtained from credit reference agencies.
This information allows us to produce consistent decisions, ensuring all out applicants are treated fairly. Credit scoring does not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, religion or disability.
If you decline my application, what is the reason?
In addition to credit scoring, we also take into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. Though we are unable to provide you with main reason for decline of your application, it is usually based on one, or combination of the following.
- Your credit score (please note that every finance company will score you differently)
- Adverse credit reference agency information
- You are considered to be overcommitted
- You are aged under 18
- Your existing account performance with other lenders
What type of information do credit reference agencies hold about me?
Some of the information is public information, for example electoral roll, County Court Judgements and bankruptcies. Other lenders may also file information about accounts you hold with them for instance this could include your payment history and outstanding balance on these accounts. Any requests for credit, where a credit reference search has been undertaken, will also be filed, although the result request is not recorded.
How do I obtain a copy of this information?
You should send a cheque for £2.00 made payable to the relevant credit reference agency, together with details of all addresses at which you have lived over the last 6 years:
- Experian limited, Customer Support Centre, PO Box 9000, Nottingham, NG80 7WF
- Equifax LTD, Customer Service Centre, PO Box 10036, Leicester, LE3 4FS
- Callcredit Limited, Consumer Services, PO Box 491, Leeds, LS3 1WZ
The above listed agencies will provide details of information relating to these addresses. If you believe that the information is incorrect, you can ask the agency to correct it.
If my application is not successful, can I re-apply?
Yes. We acknowledge that circumstances change and just because we have refused a previous application, it does not mean that we'll automatically turn down a further request. We do suggest however, that you leave at least 6 months between applications.
Can I request delivery to an address other than my home?
In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we're able only to deliver goods to the home address of the applicant.